University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and Technology
This progamme offers in-depth training in new media, design, and interactive systems in the following areas:
Corporate Relations Officer, Station Manager, Press Relations Officer, Editor/Editor Assistant, Multimedia Production, Creative Director, Advertising Account Executive, Special Events Coordinator, Adverting Copywriter, Public Opinion Researcher, Media Sales Representative, New Director, Advertising Director, Talk Show Host, Audiovisual Specialist, Script Writer, Promotions Manager and Sportscaster, Journalist.
- Listing ID: 4682
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Communication and Technology Media
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts and Humanities- 021 Arts- 0211 Audio Visual Techniques and Media Production
- Qualification Developer: School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) and Press Association of Jamaica (PAJ)
- Entry Requirements: 5 CSEC/GCE O-Level subjects including English Language. Applicants with English Literature, a Foreign Language and CAPE Units will have an advantage. A pass in Mathematics is no longer a requirement (Conditions Apply).
- Number of Credits: 120 to 125 (121 minimum)