University of the West Indies - Bachelor of Arts in Entertainment and Cultural Enterprise Management
This programme is for students who want to be innovative industry leaders, who understand the convergence of media, information technology and culture within the local and global contexts. A major focus of the programme is entrepreneurial development and innovation. Graduates of the programme are expected to be lifelong adaptable learners, critical and analytic thinkers, capable researchers and communicators. This programme provides a basis for postgraduate degree study in Cultural Studies and related subject areas.
- Listing ID: 4298
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Humanities and Education
- Awarding Body: The University of the West Indies
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Administration and Law- 041 Business Administration- 0413 Management and Administration
- Qualification Developer: The University of the West Indies
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ)
- Entry Requirements: Five CSEC subjects (General Proficiency Grades I-III) which must include English Language and Two double units CAPE or equivalent.
- Number of Credits: 90