University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Science in Applied Statistics - Environmental Statistics
The Course of Study is designed to prepare graduates with the ability to do the following:
- Communicate with various stakeholders on statistics matters.
- Lead teams responsible for research design and planning statistical projects.
- Initiate collaboration on a research questions of personal and institutional interests.
- Exercise professionalism and expertise as Statistical Practitioners.
- Assist in the process of developing statistical practice in Jamaica.
- Pursue further studies in Statistics or related disciplines.
The course is four(4) years in duration, organised on a full time basis over an academic year consisting of approximately 8 semesters.