University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Science in Dental Laboratory Technology
This Course of Study is designed to train and educate individuals to achieve the requisite knowledge and skills that will enable them to provide high quality service to their clients. The program is geared:
- To provide a sound base for graduates to pursue further studies in technical, professional or any other related disciplines.
- To produce well rounded and competent work ready graduates.
The Course of Study commenced in August 2010. The course is four(4) years duration delivered over two semesters in year 1-3; the final year consists of two semesters plus a summer session.
- Listing ID: 4605
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Dentistry
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 09 Health and Welfare- 091 Health- 0911 Dental Studies
- Qualification Developer: College of Oral Health Sciences, University of Technology
- Quality Assurance Body: Dental Council of Jamaica
- Entry Requirements: Five(5) CSEC/ GCE O\\'Level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and two(2) other subjects.
- Number of Credits: 120