University of Technology, Jamaica -Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management programme is designed to meet the needs of the hospitality and tourism market and aims at producing graduates with the required skills and competencies that will satisfy the industry’s demand for professionals.
The degree provides graduates with the knowledge and skills to assume entry- level management/supervisory positions in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Listing ID: 4341
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 10 Services- 101 Personal Services- 1013 Hotel, Restaurants and Catering
- Qualification Developer: School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) CXC General Proficiency passes or equivalent grades 1, 2, or 3 OR GCE O\'Levels A, B & C and must include English Language and Mathematics. A pass in Spanish or any other foreign language is distinct asset.
In compliance with the university\'s alternative qualification routes, applicants may seek entry via:
*Prior Learning Assessment
- Number of Credits: 121