University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Science in Midwifery (Post Midwifery)
The Bachelor of Science in Midwifery(Post Midwifery) program seeks to train registered midwives or registered Nurse-midwives upgrading from a certificate to a degree. The course is two(2) years in duration, organised on a full-time basis over an academic year consisting of approximately twenty-four months.
- Listing ID: 4348
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Midwifery
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 09 Health and Welfare- 091 Health- 0913 Nursing and Midwifery
- Qualification Developer: School of Nursing, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
i. Applicants must have already obtained a midwifery.
ii. Had already attained the qualifications for general nursing.
- Number of Credits: 54