University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program seeks to providing high quality evidence-based undergraduate nursing, which is student-centered, reflects global standards and meets national, regional and international needs. The course is four(4) years in duration, organized on a full-time basis over an academic year consisting of approximately thirty-six(36) weeks (3 semesters).
- Listing ID: 4345
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 09 Health and Welfare- 091 Health- 0913 Nursing and Midwifery
- Qualification Developer: School of Nursing, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
5 CXC at a passing grade of 1, 2, or 3, GCE O\'Level at passing grade of A, B or C. No more than 2 (3s)is accepted.
i. Applicants must pass the pre-entrance test and interview arranged by the school.
ii. Program is offered on both Papine and Western Campus
iii. A franchise program with Sigma college of Nursing.
- Number of Credits: 132