University of Technology, Jamaica - Doctor of Business Administration
The Doctor of Business Administration course of study is designed for business professionals who wish to enhance their careers as executives, consultants and research personnel in government as well as in business and/or university professors/lecturers. The Doctor of Business Administration course of study is also geared for those who seek to contribute to the improvement of an organization’s overall performance in this highly competitive business world.
Graduates are expected to make a key contribution to practice employing managerial ability in their respective area of specialization.
- Listing ID: 4361
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business and Management
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Administration and Law- 041 Business Administration- 0413 Management and Administration
- Qualification Developer: School of Advanced Management, University of Technology
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
- Entry Requirements: Th requirement for admissions is a minimum GPA of 3.00 in all undergraduate and graduate courses of study
- Number of Credits: 90