University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Architecture
The Master of Architecture programme is designed for individuals committed to become a Registered Architect, Urban Designer, Interior Architect, Landscape Architecture, Real Estate Development,Construction Project Manager, Architectural Visualizer, Lecturer, Architectural Critic. This course is two (2) years in duration offered full time over an academic year consisting of approximately thirty weeks (2 semesters).
- Listing ID: 4662
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Architecture
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction- 073 Architecture and Construction- 0732 Building and Civil Engineering
- Qualification Developer: Caribbean School of Architecture, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: Commonwealth Association of Architects (CAA)
- Entry Requirements: Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies (Minimum Lower Second Class Hons.) or equivalent PLUS portfolio and interview.
- Number of Credits: 67