University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering
The course of study is developed to build on the Bachelor of Chemical and Biological Engineering programme. It aims to equip graduate students with advanced theory and practice of chemical and biological processes. Successful graduates are expected to be able to produce/ contribute to an independent, original, and significant academic research that advances body of knowledge and/ or professional practice in the chemical and biological engineering fields.
The duration of the course is 2-5 years, depending on the number of credits registered for per semester.
- Listing ID: 4453
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction- 071 Engineering and Engineering Trades- 0711 Chemical Engineering and Processes
- Qualification Developer: School of Engineering, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) and Professional Engineers Registration Board (PERB)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants should hold a Bachelor\'s Degree in Computing or Engineering with minimum standard of Second class honors and GPA of 2.7. Applicants will be considered based on the nature and scope of the proposed.
- Number of Credits: 40