University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
The Master of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering is developed to equip successful candidates with advance engineering principles that will enable them to design, construct, implement and operate clean zero-waste technologies and also be able to design and analyze programme/ flexible manufacturing systems.
Successful candidates should be able to contribute to an independent, original, and significant research that advances body of knowledge and/or contribute uniquely to professional practice in the Mechanical Engineering field, which can be demonstrated by presenting a thesis or dissertation of a quality that is worthy of scholastic outcomes.
- Listing ID: 4455
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction- 071 Engineering and Engineering Trades- 0715 Mechanics and Metal Trades
- Qualification Developer: School of Engineering, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) and Professional Engineers Registration Board (PERB)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants should hold a Bachelor\'s degree in Computing or Engineering with minimum standard of second class honors and GPA of 2.70. Applications will be considered based on the nature and scope of the proposed.
- Number of Credits: 40