University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Science in Finance
The Master of Science in Finance course of study is designed to fill a void in the growing financial services sector and to provide a superior education in all aspects for financial management by developing critical, scholarly and professional skills in all major fields of finance. The course of study will permit participants to acquire advanced analytical skills while simultaneously developing social judgement in financial management to equip them to advance to high level positions in the finance industry.
Graduates will display competence and mastery in the sophisticated framework of financial understanding, techniques and analysis.
- Listing ID: 4360
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business and Management
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Administration and Law- 041 Business Administration- 0412 Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Qualification Developer: School of Advanced Management, University of Technology
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
- Entry Requirements: The minimum requirement for admission is an undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 2.7 and above. Additional, matriculation requirements may be determined by Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) through the Office of Teaching and Learning.
- Number of Credits: 39