University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia program is designed for senior nurses who have completed the general nursing and midwifery education program and hold a current licence as a registered nurse.
- Listing ID: 4358
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 09 Health and Welfare- 091 Health- 0913 Nursing and Midwifery
- Qualification Developer: School of Nursing, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
i. Must be a registered nurse with at least 5 years experience.
ii. Must have a Bachelor of Nursing degree
iii. Must be trained in operating theatre and/ critical care nursing experience.
iv. Midwifery qualification is optional. If midwifery is not done applicant is required to complete twelve weeks rotation in maternity units prior to admissions
v. Must have a GPA of 2.7 or lower second-class honors degree or its equivalent.
- Number of Credits: 45