NVQ Level 2 Bamboo Culm Harvesting & Pre-processing Operations
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in Bamboo Culm Harvesting and pre-processing. It includes a range of routine field activities relating to harvesting and factory work activities relating to the pre-processing of the actual bamboo culm/pole. These individuals will be required to work under close supervision and are given clear directions on how to complete the tasks. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs: Bamboo Culm Harvester; Bamboo Culm Treatment Specialist
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving BMF20115 Certificate in Bamboo Harvesting and Pre-Processing Operations, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in Bamboo Processing and broader service industries.
- Listing ID: 3838
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Bamboo Processing Technology
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BMF20115
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 072 Manufacturing & Processing- 0722 Materials
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter other levels II Certification in the Bamboo Products Fabrication Industry with limited or no vocational experience and without a relevant lower level qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.