NVQ Level 2 Bamboo-Ply Technology
This qualification is for persons who wish to be involved with the Bamboo-Ply Technology. It includes bamboo weaving; floor tiling; and the assembling of bamboo-ply. These individuals will be required to work under close supervision and are given clear directions on how to complete the tasks. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs: Bamboo Weaver; Bamboo Floor Tiler; Bamboo-ply Maker
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this BMF20315 Certificate in Bamboo-Ply Technology, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Bamboo Fabrication industry.
- Listing ID: 3836
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Bamboo Processing Technology
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BMF20315
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 072 Manufacturing & Processing- 0722 Materials
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter other level II Certifications in the Bamboo Products Fabrication Industry with limited or no vocational experience and without a relevant lower level qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed. Otherwise, evidence for competencies equivalent to lower-level qualifications must be provided at registration.