NVQ Level 2 Bar Operations
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career as a Bartender. This qualification will allow individuals to develop competencies in a range of fundamental bartending duties captured within the following clusters: develop knowledge in Bartending skills, apply social responsibilities of
bartending services, providing quality services to bar customers, promote Bar Products and maintain inventory.
After achieving this THH22118 Certification in Bar Operations individuals may progress to THH31318 Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services Level 3 or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
- Listing ID: 3839
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Hospitality
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: THH22118
- ISCED Code: 10 Services-101 Personal Services-1013 Hotel, Restaurants and Catering
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
THH10418 in Food and Beverage Restaurant Services Level 1
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in Bar Operations with relevant level 1 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed. Otherwise, evidence for competencies equivalent to lower-level qualifications must be provided at registration/prior to commencement of the program/before certification.