NVQ Level 2 Ceramics/Pottery
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in ceramic/pottery processing. It includes a range of routine factory work activities relating to the processing of ceramic/pottery products. These individuals will be required to work under close supervision and are given clear directions on how to
complete the tasks. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this ECC20318 Certificate in Ceramic/Pottery, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Ceramic/pottery industry.
- Listing ID: 3843
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Ceramic Design
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ECC20318
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0213 Fine Arts
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in ceramics/pottery with no prior qualification or vocational experience.