NVQ Level 2 General Construction
This qualification is for individuals who wish to pursue a career in the construction industry. Individuals are required to perform various complex tasks such as concreting techniques; masonry work; carpentry skills and other skills required in the field of Building and Construction. These individuals will focus on obtaining knowledge to acquire a specific skill.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Manson; Carpenter; Tiler; Painter
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this BCG20117 Certificate in General Construction, individuals could progress to BCG30117 or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Building Construction Industry.
- Listing ID: 3892
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Construction Studies
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BCG20117
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 073 Architecture & Construction - 0732 Building & Civil Engineering
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
BCG10117 General Construction Level 1
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in General Construction with relevant level 2 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.