NVQ Level 2 Language and Communication
The qualification provides more complex knowledge and skills within the language arts (reading, writing, speaking, and listening), also includes more in-depth preparation on reasoning and researching writing and communicating in different forms. Standards for reading will require the learners to be more exposed to more complex material which will require comprehension at a higher level. It should be noted that in all grades there must be a clear and rigorous focus on reading.
After achieving this LAC20117 Certificate in Language and Communication, individuals could progress to LAC30117 Certificate in Language and Communication level 3.
- Listing ID: 3929
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Communications
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: LAC20117
- ISCED Code: 00 Generic Programmes & Qualifications- 001 Basic Programmes & Qualifications- 0011 Basic Programmes and Qualifications
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Language and Communication Level 1
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in Language and Communication with relevant Language qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.