NVQ Level 2 Musical Performance
This qualification will provide a set of basic skills for persons interested in a career in Musical Performance. They will be able to work creatively at a basic level as a composer, performer, and promoter of artistic works, and apply knowledge of copyright, entertainment law, underpinned by a
knowledge of historical perspective.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this Certificate in ECE20117 NVQ Level 2 in Musical Performance, individuals may work in the industry or move to Level 3 in Musical Performance or matriculate at the tertiary level in Musical Performance.
- Listing ID: 3945
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Performing Arts
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ECE20117
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0215 Music & Performing Arts
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter NVQ level 2 in Musical Performance after completing NVQ Level 1 in Musical Performance or with other equivalent vocational experience and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.