NVQ Level 2 Turf Management
The Turf Management Level II Qualification is for persons who are interested in outdoor sports and the maintenance of sporting facilities as a career, and wish to participate, work, or are likely to be involved in a wide range of turf maintenance tasks under limited supervision. The work undertaken could include operating tractors, equipment, and machinery; preparing turf surfaces for play; treating weeds, other pests, and disorders; and the planting and renovating of grassed areas.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Equipment Operator, Groundskeeper, Assistant to Greens Superintendent
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this AGH20417 NVQ Level II in Horticulture – Turf Management individuals may Pursue NVQ-j Level 3 in Turf Management of could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Agriculture, Horticulture Industry / Sector.
- Listing ID: 3972
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Agricultural Science
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: AGH20417
- ISCED Code: 08 Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries & Veterinary- 081 Agriculture- 081 2 Horticulture
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
NVQ Level 1 in Crop Production
Individuals may enter level AGH20417 NVQ Level II in Horticulture – Turf Management in the Agriculture Industry with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.