NVQ Level 3 Agro-Food Processing
This qualification for Level 3 Certification in Agro Food Processing is for persons who work in a Food Processing environment who perform highly skilled tasks in food production that require the application of technical and problem-solving abilities relating to food production and food quality management. They should have knowledge of food safety and security principles and practices.
After achieving Level 3 Certification in Agro Food Processing, Candidates may work independently in a food processing environment and/or may matriculate to the Associate degree/ undergraduate diploma program at a recognized Tertiary Agricultural Institution.
- Listing ID: 3833
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Agro-Food Processing
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: AGP30316
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 072 Manufacturing & Processing- 0721 Food Processing
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
AGP20216 NVQ level 2 in Agro-Food Processing
AGP10116 NVQ level 1 in Agro-Food Processing
Individuals may enter level III Certification in Agro Food Processing Industry with relevant vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed. Otherwise, evidence for competencies equivalent to lower-level qualifications must be provided at registration/prior to commencement of the program / before certification.