NVQ Level 3 Database Administration
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in Information and Communication Technology Sector. It includes a range of jobs and work activities relating to the use of specialized software to store and organize data. The role may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup, and data recovery.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Database Administrator
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this ITI31017 Database Administration, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Information and Communication Technology Industry.
- Listing ID: 3852
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ITI31017
- ISCED Code: 06 Information & Communication Technologies- 061- 0612 Database & Network design & Administration
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Data Operations Level 1 or Computer Service and Support Level 2 or Computer Network Support Level 2
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Database Administration with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.