NVQ Level 3 Health Care Assistance Patient Care
This National Vocational Qualification in Level 3 in Health Care Assistance (Patient Care) prepares persons to work, under the supervision of a physician, registered nurse, or a midwife at health care facilities; nursing homes, children’s homes their immediate communities, and in a home care setting to assist in providing primary, secondary and tertiary health care services. The candidates will be able to Perform communication and customer service, Prepare clients for medical procedures, Influence ethical practice and manage behaviors, Perform administrative functions, Provide support for mental health issues, Facilitate support for lifestyle changes, Support leadership to the organization, Assist with nursing care for chronic health.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this CSA30118 Certificate in NVQ Level 3 in Health Care Assistance Patient Care, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Allied Health Industry.
- Listing ID: 3899
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Health Care
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSA30118
- ISCED Code: 09 Health & Welfare- 091 Health- 0917 Traditional & Complementary Medicine & Therapy
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
CSA30118 - NVQ Level 3 in Health Care Assistance Patient Care
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in the Allied Health Industry with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.