NVQ Level 3 Housekeeping Operations
This qualification is for persons who participate in a range of routine and supervisory duties in Housekeeping Operations. The plan focuses on the skills development for Language and Communication; Legislation and risk management; Occupational Health and Safety requirements; Inventory; Human Resources and other leadership skills.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
• Job Titles: Housekeeping Supervisor; Laundry Supervisor; Floor Supervisor; Housekeeping Team Leader; Housekeeping Coordinator
• Career Path: Articulation and Specialisation
After achieving the THH30816 Certificate in Housekeeping Operations, individuals could progress to THH40215 in Executive Housekeeping Management or select from the wide range of other qualifications in the broader Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
- Listing ID: 3903
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Hospitality
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: THH30816
- ISCED Code: 10 Services-101 Personal Services-1011 Domestic Services
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Housekeeping Operations Level 2
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Housekeeping Operations with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.