NVQ Level 3 Micro Business Operations
This qualification reflects the role of skilled, independent and micro-business contractors who apply a broad range of competencies in varied contexts, using some discretion and judgment, and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a small team.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Office Administrator; Business Development Officer; Marketing Officer
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this BSB30617 Certificate in Small Business Operations, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Business Services industry.
- Listing ID: 3938
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business Service Operations
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BSB30617
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0413 Management & Administration
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in the Business Services with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.