NVQ Level 3 Supervisory Management
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgment and may provide technical advice and support to a team. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job titles: Customer service supervisor, Safety manager, Training coordinator
Career path – articulation and specialisation
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Business Services Industry with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. After achieving Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Business Sector and broader.
Business Services industry.
- Listing ID: 3963
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business Administration
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BSB30516
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0413 Management & Administration
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
BSB20107 NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Business Services Industry with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.