NVQ Level 4 Community Corrections and Probation Aftercare Management
This qualification targets individuals at the management levels in the Community Corrections and Probation Aftercare Services in the Department of Correctional Services in the National Security Industry. The qualification includes competencies covered under the caption clusters: Oversee Case
Management Projects; Manage Offender Intervention Packages, Develop Human Resource Management Skills; Leadership and Management, Communication and Budgeting Skills.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this NSC40219 Certificate in Community Corrections and Probation Aftercare Management, individuals could progress to NSC50119 Certificate in Correctional Management or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the National Security industry.
- Listing ID: 3844
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Correctional Studies
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: NSC40219
- ISCED Code: 10 Services-103 Security services-1032 Protection of persons & property
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
NSC30219 Community Corrections & Probation Aftercare Services Level 3
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
Industry-related experience in Probation Aftercare Services
Individuals may enter level 4 Certification in Community Corrections and Probation Aftercare Management with the relevant level 3 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower level qualification plans exist these MUST be completed.