NVQ Level 4 Dental Technology
This qualification reflects the role of a Dental Technician responsible for the construction and repair of dentures and other dental appliances including crowns, bridges, partial dentures, pre-and post-oral and maxillofacial surgical devices, and orthodontic appliances. Dental Technicians work in dental laboratories on their own or in groups, under the prescription of Dentists, Dental Prosthetists, or Dental Specialists.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs: Dental Ceramist; Orthodontic Technician
Career path – After achieving this CSA40219 Certificate in Dental Technology Level 4, individuals could select from the wide range of other qualifications in the Community Services industry.
- Listing ID: 3855
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Oral Health Care
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSA40219
- ISCED Code: 09 Health & Welfare- 091 Health- 0911 Dental Studies
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
- Entry Requirements: NVQ-J Level 3 in Dental Health Services or equivalent