NVQ Level 4 ICT Education
This qualification in Information Communication Technology in Education is developed for aspiring education professionals to include educational inspectors and assessors, educational facilitators, educational content developers, and trainers. Educational practitioners will be competent to, develop
technology-supported learning experiences, effectively use technology in the teaching and learning delivery, and assessment environment. Individuals will be equipped with technology resources and skills to effectively teach the necessary subject matter content while incorporating technology concepts and skills. It includes the use of interactive computer simulations, digital and open educational resources, data gathering, and analysis tools.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this Certificate in ICT in Education, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Community Service Industry.
- Listing ID: 3907
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Education
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSE40618
- ISCED Code: 01 Education- 011 Education- 0114 Teacher Training with Subject Specialization
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
NVQ-J Level 3 ICT in Education
Individuals may enter level 4 Certification ICT in Education with relevant level vocational experience and teacher qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.