NVQ Level 4 Small Business Management
This qualification is suitable for Small Business Managers who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They will provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs: Financial Controller, Purchasing Manager
Career path – articulation and specialisation
Individuals may enter Level 4 Certification in the Business Services Industry with relevant Level 3 vocational experience and qualification. After achieving BSB40416 NVQ in Small Business Management, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Business Sector
and broader Business Services industry.
- Listing ID: 3961
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business Administration
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BSB40416
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0413 Management & Administration
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
BSB30610 NVQ Level 3 in Micro Business Management
Individuals may enter level 4 Certification in the Business Services Industry with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.