NVQ Level 4 Wellness Programme Planning
This qualification is for persons who will design and manage wellness programs for large and small organizations. They will work as part of the human resource staff of the organization to develop, monitor, and assist in the supervision of persons who implement the wellness program. This qualification plan is for Gym instructors, Spa Professionals Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Coordinators may want to access this qualification plan.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
• Job titles: Occupational Health auditor; Wellness Consultant; Wellness manager, Wellness Trainer.
• Career path – articulation and specialization
Individuals may enter NVQ Level IV Certification in Wellness Programme Planning after achieving NVQ Level III Wellness Programme Implementation, NVQ Level III Fitness Instruction, or NVQ Level III Wellness Promotions. After achieving NVQ level IV Certification in Wellness Programme Planning candidates can work in HR and manage the Wellness Programme for the organization and communities.
- Listing ID: 3980
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Wellness
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSW40116
- ISCED Code: 09 Health & Welfare- 091 Health- 0914 Medical Diagnostic & Treatment Technology
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
- Entry Requirements: Individuals may enter NVQ Level 4 Certification in Wellness Programme Planning after achieving NVQ Level 3 Wellness Programme Implementation, NVQ Level 3 Fitness Instruction or NVQ Level 3 Wellness Promotions