NVQ Level 5 Internal Audit Operations
This qualification is for persons practicing as internal auditors in the Auditing Profession. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialized, technical competencies to plan the engagement activities, carry out the fieldwork, report the findings and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team. They may work as lead auditors and supervise junior or assistant auditors.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this BSB50618 Certificate in Internal Audit Operations individuals could progress to BSB60318 Internal Audit Operations Level 6 or select from the wide range of other qualifications in the Business Service Industry.
- Listing ID: 3921
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business Service Operations
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BSB50618
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0411 Accounting and Taxation
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
BSB40818 Internal Audit Operations Level 4
Individuals may enter level 5 Certification in Internal Audit Operations with relevant level 4 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.