NVQ Level 5 TVET Instruction/Delivery
This qualification reflects the roles of training professionals who are responsible for instructing/delivering TVET training packages to meet the demands of the workforce’s educational and developmental needs. These individuals are required to provide effective facilitation/delivery through the use of incorporating the Occupational Standard of performances within the development of lesson plans along with the integration of employability skills in the vocational training delivery.
▪ Career path – articulation and specialisation
After achieving this CSE50419 NVQ Level 5 in TVET Instruction/Delivery individuals could progress to CSE60119 NVQJ Level 6 TVET Institution Management or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Community Services Education Industry.
- Listing ID: 3974
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: CSE50419
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSE50419
- ISCED Code: 01 Education- 011 Education- 0111 Education Science
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
- Degree in Education or equivalent
Individuals may enter level 5 in TVET Instruction/Delivery with the requisite vocational experience. Individuals entering this program must be able to provide evidence of vocational competency. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience and holding a relevant qualification.