NVQ Level 6 TVET Institution Management
This qualification targets individuals who are assigned the roles to lead and manage a TVET Institution. The objective of this training package is to allow team leaders and other senior personnel to gain mastery in the complex and specialized set of skills and tools relating to the TVET management,
supervision, and operation of an institution. These individuals will be required to demonstrate a high level of autonomy, responsibility, and emotional intelligence.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
▪ Job title: TVET Admissions Assessment Monitoring Officer (AAMO); TVET Project coordinator;
▪ Career path – articulation and specialisation
After achieving this CSE60119 in Institution Management Level 6, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Community Services Education Industry.
- Listing ID: 3973
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Education
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSE60119
- ISCED Code: 01 Education- 011 Education- 0111 Education Science
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Degree in Education or equivalent
NVQ Level 5 in Training Design and Development
Individuals may enter level 6 in TVET Institution Management with the requisite vocational experience. Individuals entering this program must be able to provide evidence of vocational competence. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience and holding a relevant qualification.