THE CERTIFICATE IN PERFORMANCE AND PEDAGOGY
|Since there are no General Education requirements for this Certificate programme, students
entering this programme need not fulfil the normal University entry requirements for a degree
programme. Students who complete the requirements for the Certificate programme would be
certified at a more advanced level than the Licentiate Diplomas in similar areas offered by the
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) and other similar institutions.
Graduates from this programme will be able to teach in private studios and work as
accompanists and as church musicians. The programme may be completed in two (2) years.
- Listing ID: 4144
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Private
- Field of Study: MUSIC AND FINE ARTS
- Awarding Body: Northern Caribbean University
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: General Education
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0215 Music & Performing Arts
- Qualification Developer: Northern Caribbean University
- Quality Assurance Body: UCJ
The Music entrance requirements for this programme are the same as those for the Bachelor of
Music in Performance and Pedagogy.