University of the West Indies - Bachelor of Science in Geosciences- (Major only)
Geoscientists study the physical aspects of the Earth, such as its composition, structure, and processes, to learn about its past, present, and future The Major in Geosciences allows students to combine subject areas in the fields of physical geology, ‘soft rock’ geology, and physical geography. The programme is usually 3 years unless the student begins at the preliminary level.
- Professional Geoscientist in Energy and Resource Industries.
- Environmental Geoscientist.
- Planning Departments and Public Policy.
- Water Management and Consulting.
- Geoscience Support in IT and Consulting Services.
- Remediation of Polluted Sites.
- Environmental Compliance and Performance.