University of Technology, Jamaica - Master of Science in Workforce Training and Education
The Masters Degree in Workforce Training and Education is premised on the notion that a critical determinant of organizational productivity and competitive advantage is the quality of its human resource. Consequently learners will be exposed to the art and science of increasing worker productivity and efficiency through the utilization of employee training and development strategies.
This Course of Study prepares individuals to function as Learning and Development Managers, Programme Evaluators, Workforce Development Specialists, Adult Educators, Training Consultants, Training Coordinators and Trainers.
- Listing ID: 4683
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Workforce Development
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Administration and Law- 041 Business Administration- 0413 Management and Administration
- Qualification Developer: School of Technical and Vocational Education, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ)
- Entry Requirements: A First Degree (Minimum GPA of 2.7 or Lower Second Honours). Individuals are required to submit transcripts and satisfy an interview.
- Number of Credits: 36