NVQ Level 2 Footwear Production
Level 2 in Footwear Production reflects vocational outcomes for those performing a limited range of technical and operational tasks within a production-oriented work environment. Some multi-skilled roles can be accommodated in this qualification. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job titles: Cutter; Stitcher; Laster, Footwear Repairer
Career path – articulation and specialization
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in the Light Manufacturing Industry with relevant level I vocational experience and qualification. After achieving the LMF21416 Level 2 Certificate in Footwear Production, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Footwear Sector and broader Light Manufacturing Industry.
- Listing ID: 3884
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Footwear Production & Design
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: LMF21416
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0212 Fashion, interior and industrial design
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
LMF10816 NVQ Level 1 in Footwear Production
Individuals may enter Level 2 Certification in the Light Manufacturing Industry with relevant level 1 vocational experience and qualification. Where lower level Qualification Plans exist, these MUST be completed.