NVQ Level 2 Furniture Finishing
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career in Furniture Finishing in the Furniture Making industry. This qualification plan includes the unit competencies which involve more complex activities related to furniture finishing such as estimating job cost, evaluating and specifying restoration requirements, and applying specialized techniques.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this LMF20317 Certificate in Furniture Finishing, individuals could select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Furniture Making industry.
- Listing ID: 3887
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Woodworking and Furniture Making
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: LMF20317
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0214 Handicrafts
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
LMF10217 Furniture Finishing
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in Furniture Finishing with relevant level 2 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.