NVQ Level 3 Wall and Ceiling Lining- Drywall Construction
This qualification is for persons who participate in a range of routine building construction work activities relating to plasterboard, cladding, and wall and ceiling finishes. it is for the tradesman or skilled worker who has a background in carpentry, masonry, or other building construction-related disciplines that want to matriculate into the field of building finishes. These workers on the lower level are supervised on how to carry out their tasks but at higher levels, they can be contracted to perform interior and exterior finishes.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job titles: Fibrous Plasterer; Wall and Ceiling Liner; Interior Decorator
Career path – articulation and specialisation
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Building and Construction Sector with the relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. After achieving the BCG30315 Certificate in Wall and Ceiling Lining – Drywall Construction, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Building Construction Sector and General Construction Industry.
- Listing ID: 3978
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Construction Studies
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BCG30316
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 073 Architecture & Construction- 0715 Mechanics & Metal Trade- 0732 Building & Civil Engineering
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
BCG20216 – Wall and Ceiling Lining- Drywall Construction Level 2
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Civil Construction Industry with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.