NVQ Level 6 Information Security Management
The NVQ-J Level 6 in Information Security Management is for individuals who are tasked with the role to provide organization-level leadership in information security management. The Information Security Manager is responsible for providing organizational-level strategic leadership to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information held within the organization. This qualification plan covers the critical areas of information security management and focuses on the leadership of information security as well as the management of information security assets including devices and personnel.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Information Security Manager
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this ITI60117 Certificate in Information Security Management, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Information and Communication Technology industry.
- Listing ID: 3914
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ITI60117
- ISCED Code: 10 Services-103 Security services-1032 Protection of persons & property
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
NVQ-J Level 5 in Network Security Management
Individuals may enter level 6 Certification in Information Security Management with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.