NVQ Level 2 Computer Service and Support
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in Information and Communication Technology Sector. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. It includes the work activities relating to entry-level computer support persons. This qualification covers areas of ethics and green energy as well as mobile devices, hardware, and software aspect of PC support. These individuals will be required to work under close supervision and are given clear directions on how to complete the tasks. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Computer Service Technician/IT Support Officer
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this ITI20617 Certificate in Computer Service and Support, individuals could progress
to a wide range of other qualifications in the Information and Communication Technology industry.
- Listing ID: 3846
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ITI20617
- ISCED Code: 06 Information & Communication Technologies- 061- 0613 Software & Applications Development and Analysis
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Data Operations Level 1
Individuals may enter level II Certification in Computer Service and Support with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.