NVQ Level 2 Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Essentials
This qualification is for individuals requiring ICT skills to advance their education and employment opportunities. Individuals will acquire competencies to use relevant ICT skills effectively on the job or for personal duties. It includes a range of work activities to include; set-up and connecting ICT devices, using productivity tools, communicating, and accessing online tools and features. Individuals will acquire problem-solving and critical thinking skills essential to use ICT hardware and software to enhance various job duties. These individuals will require clear direction with minimal supervision on how to complete the tasks.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Technician Support/Data Entry Operator
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this ITI20218 Certificate in ICT Essentials, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Information and Technology Industry.
- Listing ID: 3913
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: ITI20518
- ISCED Code: 06 Information & Communication Technologies- 061- 0611 Computer Use
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
NVQ Level 1 in IT Fundamentals
Individuals may enter level 2 Certification in ICT Essentials with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.