NVQ Level 3 Industrial Maintenance Operations
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in the Installing, repair servicing, and fixing of a range of photovoltaic, HVAC and water apparatus. It includes a range of routine factory work activities relating to Installing, repairing, and maintaining a range of photovoltaic, HVAC, and water apparatus products. These individuals will be required to work without supervision and are expected to supervise others by giving clear directions on how to complete the tasks. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Industrial Technician
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this MEM30117 Certificate in Industrial Maintenance Operations, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Metal Engineering and Maintenance industry.
- Listing ID: 3912
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Metal Engineering and Maintenance
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: MEM32917
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 071 Engineering & Engineering Trades- 0715 Mechanics & Metal Trade
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Industrial Maintenance Operations with no vocational experience, however, experience in the area would be an assist.