NVQ Level 3 Interior Decorating
This qualification is for persons who wish to participate in an advanced course of study in Interior Decorating. The clusters within the qualification plan are geared towards providing the participants with the competencies to master the craft of interior decorating these include: Apply the OHS, Quality Standards and Risks in the Workplace; Apply Mathematical Computation to Work Processes; Apply Decorative Finishes to Surface; Apply Design Process to Interior Decorating; Inspect Floor Treatment & Installation of Furnishing Products and Apply Information Technology to Work Processes.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Interior Decorating Colour Consultant, Interior Decorating Window Covering Consultant
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this LMF30717 Level 3 in Interior Decorating, individuals could progress to LMF40717 Level 4 Interior Decorating and Design or select from the wide range of other qualifications in the Light Manufacturing Industry.
- Listing ID: 3917
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Interior Design
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: LMF30718
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0212 Fashion, interior and industrial design
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
LMF21317 Interior Decorating Level 2
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Interior Decorating with the relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.