NVQ Level 4 Internal Audit Operations
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career path in the Internal Audit profession. The qualification includes the fundamental competencies that new and practicing junior internal auditors should possess to work effectively as a team members. This qualification will allow individuals to develop knowledge of the Internal Audit Standards, Principles, and Practices; develop knowledge of the Internal Audit Planning Process; participate in Engagement Fieldwork activities; manage Engagement Project activities; develop effective communication & presentation skills and develop skills in Business Improvement Techniques. These junior auditors will be expected to work under the supervision of an experienced auditor.
After achieving this BSB40918 Certificate in Internal Audit Operations, individuals could progress to BSB50618 Internal Audit Operations Level 5 or select from the wide range of other qualifications in the Business Service Industry.
- Listing ID: 3922
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business Service Operations
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: BSB40918
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0411 Accounting and Taxation
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
- Entry Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree