University of Technology, Jamaica - Post Graduate Diploma in Trauma studies and Integrative Counselling
The Post Diploma in Trauma Studies and Integrative Counselling is geared towards preparing graduates to work in private practice and organizations where various types of counselling with emphasis in trauma is required. The course is eighteen months in duration, delivered on a full-time basis.
- Listing ID: 4363
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Trauma Care & Counselling
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 09 Health and Welfare- 091 Health- 0917 Traditional and Complimentary Medicine and Therapy
- Qualification Developer: School of Nursing, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
i. Applicant should have at least a first degree with a GPA of 2.7 or more or a lower second-class honors degree.
ii. Applicants with a first degree should have prerequisite modules in introduction to Psychology and one of the following abnormal psychology, social psychology, or health psychology.
- Number of Credits: 30