University of the West Indies - Bachelor of Arts in History and International Relations
This programme targets students who understand historical events to be the key to understanding global alliances. It allows them to engage with Caribbean and global history while also taking courses in International Relations and in a foreign language. Graduates of the programme are expected to be lifelong adaptable learners, critical and analytic thinkers, capable researchers and communicators. This programme provides a basis for postgraduate degree study in History, in Public History & Caribbean Heritage, in International Relations, and related subject areas.
- Listing ID: 4308
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Humanities and Education
- Awarding Body: The University of the West Indies
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts and Humanities- 022 Humanities- 0222 History and Archaeology
- Qualification Developer: The University of the West Indies
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica (UCJ)
- Entry Requirements: Five CSEC subjects (General Proficiency Grades I-III) which must include English Language and Two double units CAPE or equivalent.
- Number of Credits: 90