NVQ Level 3 Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career in the Food and Beverage Restaurant Services as a Dining Room Supervisor/Maitre’D. This qualification plan includes group clusters with complex competencies such as the Supervision of Restaurant and Banqueting Operations; Accounting Skills, Human Resource Skills among others in Food and Beverage Restaurant Services.
Career Path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this THH30218 Certification in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services level 3 individuals may progress to THH41218 in Food and Beverage Restaurant Services Level 4 or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
- Listing ID: 3881
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Hospitality
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: THH30118
- ISCED Code: 10 Services- 101 Personal Services- 1013 Hotel, Restaurants and Catering
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
THH20418 in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services Level 2
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services with relevant level 2 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.